Codex & Touki Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Belial Hieronymus
Belial Hieronymus
Admin
https://codex-x-touki.forumotion.com

Wolfrun Saga Empty Wolfrun Saga

Tue Oct 18, 2022 1:42 pm
Spaceholder
Belial Hieronymus
Belial Hieronymus
Admin

Wolfrun Saga Empty Christina I - Winter I (4281w)

Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:11 pm
Christina I

Back in castle Wolfkrone, Winter slowly opened her eyes. She and the new emperor slowly stood up as they stared at the decorations in the room.  Wolfrun was only thirteen this year. He sported his dragon helm, and his blonde hair was pulled back in a ponytail, showing off his handsome features, and his eyes glowed with the dark sea blue. He was a boy with a lot of energy, but his heart and mind were far more cunning and dangerous. Wolfrun slowly put down his glasses, and ran a hand through his hair. He looked at Winter, and his mother.

Though he was clearly happy to see the Ice Queen General and his mother the Former Empress here. The Former Empress was sitting on his side and his crotch was perfectly in line if he wanted to give her a face fuck. He smiled and said, "Mother. I guess I've had enough of this blasted emperor speech. How about we just fuck instead?" Wolfrun looked at his mother. "What did you have in mind, Mother?"

"Oh, I just figured we should have sex. Everyone is just done with overthrowing your father and needs some slack. Though, I am a bit tired, so I will sleep instead. Winter, could you please bring me to my room?"

"Yes, Your Imperial Majesty." Winter said, and Wolfrun got a dumbstruck expression on his face.

Her son pouted. "Well, you know, I think it would be better if we just spent this night like old times-" Wolfrun gave his mother a sly look.

"Don't interrupt, Wolfrun, or you will not like what you'll get," though, the Empress just laughed it off.

Winter giggled. "You have always been a kid, Wolfrun."

Wolfrun looked at Winter with his innocent baby blue eyes and whispered, "after getting my mother to her room, get back here. Maybe we can do it again tomorrow." Wolfrun loved his mother dearly, but he could only imagine what he could get out of her this night.

Winter smiled at her emperor.

The general dragged the emperor's mother up, and had her lay down on her bed. Winter changed the Former Empress' outfit, and she went around the bed, staring at the blonde's figure. She gently caressed her as she looked at the Former Empress's body.

The former Empress looked at Winter. "Winter, I think I will go to sleep now."

"Yes. I just wanted to be sure I got to see your body for the last time. You don't mind, do you?" Winter said, a playful tone in her voice.

"No. Not at all."

"Good. I will just wait for you in my room. Good night, Christina."

"Goodnight, Winter."

"Oh, by the way. Wolfrun said you were pretty to look at."

"That cheeky kid is always full of surprises, isn't he? He can be just like an evil little brother sometimes. He likes to get you to fall for him."

"No, he is really all right."

"Good, then goodnight, Winter."

Winter walked around the bed and embraced Christina. She kissed Christina on the lips, and she looked her in the eye.

"Thank you for being my mother for these last ten years. I don't think I would have survived the last ten years without you."

"You're welcome, Winter. I'll always be your mother. Good night."

"Good night, mother."

Christina gave Winter one last kiss on the lips, then she closed her eyes, fell fast asleep.

Winter caressed her mother's body and smiled. Then suddenly, Wolfrun crashed through the door, just as she was about to caress her mother's body.

He jumped on the bed and was instantly on top of his mother. She still had her dress on, and she said, "Goodnight, Wolfrun."

"I really love the taste of your cunt."

Christina blushed. She pushed him off of her, and rolled over on her back. Wolfrun crawled on the bed and pushed her knees apart. He buried his face in her pussy. Winter decided to retire to her room, after all, she was exhausted.

The blonde son loved his mother's vagina. The young blonde took some of his mother's juices on his fingers and sucked on it. Christina was already wet. Wolfrun couldn't believe how good his mother tasted. His eyes were watering and he licked all over her pussy. He reached up and grabbed his mother's tits. Christina groaned in pleasure as Wolfrun began to suck on her nipples.

When Wolfrun had sucked his mother's nipples for quite a long time, he licked his mother's stomach, and then he went down to the bottom of her dress.

Wolfrun could do nothing else but put his mouth to his mother's pussy and eat her. Wolfrun could smell his mother's cunt. He inhaled her pussy essence, and he closed his eyes.

Christina began to moan, and she started to writhe on the bed.

He inserted his tongue in her slit and began to eat her out. When Wolfrun had sucked on her entire pussy, he began to rub his mother's pussy with his hand and was rewarded with some loud moans from his mother.

He stuck his tongue in between her ass cheeks.

"It's not time to fuck your mother," she said.

"It's about fucking time," Wolfrun said.

Christina opened her eyes. "Husband?"

"You bet. My cock is going to fuck you until you say husband."

Christina laughed, and she reached over to Wolfrun and pulled his dick. She pulled him toward her. He got on his knees, and she took his dick in her hand. She started to rub his cock up and down her cunt. She tasted her cum in her pussy and licked it off his dick. She sucked on it, and she could feel herself start to get wet again.

"Put your cock in my cunt, bitch," she said.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure," she said.

"It's okay, mother. Just let me do all the work."

Christina smiled and put her hand on his balls.

"Shove your cock in your mother's cunt."

Wolfrun pushed his cock into his mother's cunt. She groaned as her son forced his cock into her.

"It's okay, mother. Just let me fuck you," Wolfrun said. "Take it all."

When Wolfrun was completely inside of Christina, she whispered, "Your cock is huge. I'm sure this is going to hurt a little, but I'll get used to it."

Wolfrun whispered, "You're right. I'm not going to last very long. I'm going to cum in your cunt very soon."

"I'm not too sure," she said. "Oh God, Wolfrun, my son is fucking me!"

She looked down and she saw his cock. He was completely engulfed inside of her.

"Fuck, fuck," she said, "I'm on fire."

Wolfrun bent over her and rubbed his hands on her large breasts. He pulled on them.

"Let me touch your nipples."

Wolfrun grabbed her breasts and pinched her nipples.

"Oh god, I love feeling my son's cock inside of me."

"I love seeing you pleasure your son," he said.

He pulled on them.

"Give it to me, son. Do it. I want my son's cock. Let me feel my son's cock. Fuck me, son.

He lifted his hips and began to fuck her. He began to slam his cock into her.

"Fuck your mother," she said. "Fuck me."

She felt her son's cock pushing into her. He was pumping his cock into her.

"Shit, my son is fucking me so good!" she shouted.

She began to scream.

Her son began to fuck her with all his might. He began to push as hard as he could. He knew that she was close to cumming.

"Mother," he said. "I'm going to cum in your cunt very soon."

He started to fuck her faster. He was thrusting his hips. He began to fuck her harder as she moaned.

"I'm cumming in your pussy," he said. "I'm cumming in my mother's pussy!"

He began to jerk his cock in and out of her cunt. He pumped his cock into her cunt. He pumped his cock in and out of her cunt.

"FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!" he shouted.

Her cunt was tightening. Her son gave her the best fuck that he had ever given her.

"I'm going to cum," he said. "Your son is going to shoot in your cunt right now."

He fucked her with all his might and groaned as he began to fill his mother's cunt with cum.

"Oh, my son!"

She screamed in joy. She felt her son's cock shooting his semen into her cunt. He filled her cunt with his semen.

"Oh fuck!" she shouted. "GIVE ME THAT! GIVE ME YOUR CUM!"

She felt her son's cock spurt his cum into her cunt. She felt his cock shudder.

He began to pump his cock in and out of her. He began to shoot his cum into her. He fucked her with all his might as she screamed his name.

"WOLFRUN! MY BEAUTIFUL SON!"

Her son gave her his last load of sperm. He began to pump his cock in and out of her. He began to cum in her. He kept shooting his sperm into her.

She felt her son's cock spurt his cum into her.

"Oh, mother," he said. "I'm cumming, mother! I am cumming! Christina!"

He shot his cum into her as she kept squealing his name. He screamed her name loudly with affection and lust as he pumped his cum into her cunt.

He kept fucking his mother as he kept spurt cum into her cunt. He pumped his cock into her as she screamed for his name as her pussy spasmed and tightened around his cock. He shot his cum into her as she kept screaming his name and holding his large balls as they came.

She felt him continue to shoot his punk, loads after loads, into her. He kept fucking her. He kept fucking his mother until his balls were empty.

"Oh," she said. "I've never had a son fuck me so much. I might be pregnant now!"

"Then let me," her son said. "You should, your cunt is so wet. Ride me, mother."

He lifted his hips. He positioned his cock against her cunt. He began to slide his cock into her. He felt his cock begin to slide into her cunt.

"FUCK, CHRISTINA!" He screamed. "YOU ARE STILL SO TIGHT!"

Christina began to ride his cock and she started to cum. She began to scream for her son. She began to pump his cock as she began to squirt her cunt juice all over his cock.

She screamed his name as she squirted. She screamed his name as she kept fucking him.

He felt his cock fill with his mother's cunt juices. He felt his cock begin to spew its load of cum. He could feel his cock swelling.

"You are getting hot, mother," he said. "Your cunt is getting hot, so hot. You are going to make me cum, you are going to make me cum."

He pumped his cock into her cunt. He shot his load of cum into her. He began to fuck her as his cock spurt his cum. He could feel his cock pumping cum.

He felt his mother's cunt juice drip off his cock.

"I'm cumming!" he yelled. "I'm cumming!"

She screamed his name as she felt her son's cock spurt his cum into her cunt. She squirted her cunt juice all over his cock.

"Mother," he said. "Your cunt is so tight."

He fucked and filled her up for a few minutes before lifting her up. Her juices and his cum had made his cock very slippery.

Christina rolled off of her son's body, gasping for her breath. The view of her ass jiggling before him made Wolfrun's cock stiffer than ever.

Wolfrun reached behind her and tapped on her ass. His mother knew that he was still energetic as he took his cock in his hand and crawled over her again.

He pressed the head of his cock against her asshole. He pushed slowly. Christina moaned and pulled her ass away.

"It's okay. Take your time," she said.

Wolfrun pushed harder, and the head of his cock popped in her asshole. He was in his mother's asshole.

"Mother, you have to relax," he said.

Christina pulled her ass away, and she looked at him with a smile on her face.

"Are you sure?" she asked.

"Yes, mother. I'll keep pushing until you feel it all inside of you."

Christina looked at her son.

"Okay, son," she said. "Now fuck me in the asshole."

"Yes, mother. Now I'm going to fuck your asshole."

Wolfrun pushed harder, pushing the head of his cock further into Christina's asshole. Christina winced and pulled away, but her son was gentle. He slowly pulled out and thrust his cock back into her asshole.

He pushed and held his cock deep in her asshole. He held his cock in her asshole.

"Take your time, mother," he said.

Wolfrun kept pushing until she was sliding down on his cock.

"You are tight, Mother," he said.

"I think it's getting better," she said. "I've been fucking my ass for years."

Wolfrun smiled.

"Come on, Mother. Take it all."

Wolfrun began to fuck his mother's asshole.

"You like it in your asshole?" he asked. "I bet you have a spunk load of spunk stored up in your ass. Take your time, Mother. Don't rush it."

Wolfrun began to fuck his mother's asshole. He fucked her in small spurts. She writhed under him.

He prepared to spurt his loads into her ass. He was going to fill her up.

"Mother, your ass is so fucking hot," he said.

He pumped his cock into her. His mother screamed as her son filled her ass.

"It's all in me, mother," Wolfrun said. "I've filled you up with my spunk. I'm going to cum."

"It's all in you now," she said. "Give me all."

Wolfrun continued to fuck her in her asshole, his cock spewing his spunk deep into her bowel.

The feeling of her son's cock spurt in her ass was exhilarating.

"It's your turn now, mother. Take all of it."

He was still fucking her asshole, and she was getting used to it.

"I'll take all of you, mother. Your body, your mind, I want to have all of you."

Wolfrun confessed and grabbed her pussy. He began to push his cock in and out of her asshole. She seemed to like it because she began to fuck him back.

"Damn, mother, your pussy feels so good in my hands."

She held his cock tight as Wolfrun began to fuck her ass in earnest.

He began to fuck her in long strokes. He fucked her fast and hard.

She held his cock tightly as he began to fill her up again.

"Oh fuck, mother. Oh fuck, your asshole is so fucking hot."

He was still fucking her asshole as he released his load.

"Fuck, fuck," he yelled as he shot his load.

He pumped his spunk into his mother's asshole as he said it.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh."

"Shit," he grunted.

Christina looked at her son.

"I've never been fucked that hard in my ass before."

"Let me finish fucking you, mother," he said.

Her ass sucked on his cock and he kept fuck her asshole. He felt like his body was on fire.

Wolfrun continued to fuck his mother's asshole as he shot his load.

"Mother, I'm coming," he said.

"Oh oh oh, my son! My husband!"

She began to scream in pleasure.

"Yes. Husband, ma'am. My name is Wolfrun. Will you marry me?"

"Yes."

"Now I have my answer."

He began to fuck his mother's ass as she screamed his name.

Wolfrun shot his load in his mother's asshole. He finished fucking her asshole.

They both lay on the bed for a while.

"Can I kiss my wife?"

"Of course."

Winter came out of her room and opened the door wide. "So she finally agreed to marry you. I knew that would do it."

Wolfrun smiled. "I'm glad."

Christina looked at him.

"You're a lucky man, Wolfrun. You have the whole family as your wife, and Winter is as loyal as I am to you. You deserve every happiness in the world."

"I... I am not the emperor's wife." Winter looked to another side.

"I know," Christina said.

"I am my own person," Winter said. "I am my own woman."

"It is my pleasure to serve my brother."

Winter wrapped her arms around her mother's neck. She kissed her.

"I'm glad you found happiness."

Christina kissed her daughter's lips. "Well, that is all that matters."

"Mother, you are one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen."

Winter blushed.

"I thank you, Wolfrun, for giving me a beautiful mother," Winter said.

Christina hugged her daughter. "I am also very happy to have you as my daughter."

Wolfrun smiled at his mother and his general. He thought of Winter's father, Jacques.

Jacques Schnee was a dick, though.

___

Winter I

The next morning, the emperor woke up to the smell of sex. He got out of bed and got dressed. He got out of his mother's room and went downstairs, and saw Winter was waiting downstairs in her gorgeous satin neglilee.

"You look so gorgeous in that outfit," he said. "Will you marry me, you beautiful girl?".

"I-I... As I said, I can't."

The emperor of Wolfkrone decided to court his general. By making her having sex with him first.

The emperor took his general out to a dinner in a fancy ballroom. The night was dark and everyone had cloaks over them.

The emperor walked over to his general. "Winter Schnee, you look stunning."

"Thank you, Your Imperial Majesty."

"I also wanted to tell you that I'll make sure we'll get married after I make your father taste his own medicine."

"Hee hee hee."

He got her a drink.

"This is the sparkling wine."

Winter sipped on her drink. "Is this to celebrate your engagement?"

"Something like that."

He got her another drink.

"Your Imperial Majesty, how would you like me to celebrate your wedding night last night?" Winter was a bit tipsy from the alcohol's effects.

"I don't mind. Just enjoy this drink a bit more with me, Winter," the emperor grinned, leaning over to her and holding her lips. "We're engaged!"

"Hee hee hee."

"Winter, get your stomach on the table. I want your pussy." Wolfrun said as he unbuckled his pants and pulled out his penis.

Winter stared at Wolfrun's penis. "My, oh my," she said. "You certainly got some. Looks to be about the size of a horse." She walked over and placed her hands on Wolfrun's penis. It was hot and pulsing. "Is this it?" She asked.

Wolfrun stared at Winter. "Oh, yea. It is a nice member, isn't it? Why don't you give it a good stroke. Then we can get to work."

"Yes. Yes, my Emperor. I will give it a good stroke." Winter said as she wrapped her hands around his penis. "Then I will let you do to me."

Winter took the purple dick into her hand. Her fingertips didn't even reach the tip. It was a warm, hard member. It was nice to be so tall and small at the same time. She started to stroke it up and down, but then stopped as she noticed something. "You see... this cock is longer than the former emperor's."

She stared at Wolfrun's cock and nodded. "Well, yes, I see it's much better than Wolfric's- the Former Emperor's."

Wolfrun looked at Winter. "Well, don't tell me you had feelings for that bastard... After all... I am a new emperor. I should be allowed to fuck my general and my mother's adopted daughter. especially after you promised me to celebrate with me first."

Winter stared at him. "Yes, my Emperor. You are allowed to be my emperor, first, but not my lover. I-I can't have feelings for you..."

Wolfrun pulled her up to keep her on his lap. "But I want to be intimate with you, Winter."

"Oh. Well, if you must, my Emperor. I will be your lover, for the day," Winter kissed Wolfrun. "My Emperor. We need to get going."

Wolfrun nodded. "Yes. We should get my cock ready."

Wolfrun smiled as he threw Winter to the table. She landed on her ass. He grabbed her arm and pulled her close.

"Winter, let me be the first to fuck you. Don't make me wait."

Winter's face turned pale. She looked around. "What are you going to do to me?" She asked.

The drink she had drunk earlier was beginning to take its affect on her body. Her inhibitions were lost.

Wolfrun reached out with his left hand. He grabbed Winter's clitoris and squeezed it tightly.

"Why don't you show me what I'm going to do to you?" Wolfrun asked as he gently turned her around. "I think that you should get naked. It's going to be a fun day."

Winter looked at him. "What is it, my Emperor?"

"I'm going to play with your pussy while you watch me fuck you, my general. See how you feel then."

Winter looked at him, surprised, and shy.

"This time you will be a proper Lady," Wolfrun said as he placed his hand under her skirt and slowly slid it up her legs.

He slowly brought his hand closer to Winter's pussy. "I'm going to give you a little teasing."

"Oh. Yes, my Emperor."

Wolfrun pulled Winter closer, her hand locked on his cock. Winter felt wet. The slit of her pussy was already pink. She closed her eyes and moaned into Wolfrun's mouth.

"Now, show me your pussy."

Winter stared at him and nodded. She turned on her back and spread her legs.

Wolfrun lifted her skirt up to expose her pussy. "Oh, my."

Wolfrun caressed her pussy. Her outer lips were soaking wet. He ran his fingers through her pussy, trying to get a better idea of what it was like. "You're very clean. You had a lot of waxes and showers."

"Yes, my Emperor. I like having a clean pussy."

Wolfrun ran his fingers along Winter's pussy, causing her to moan. He gently spread her pussy lips and gently stuck his fingers inside her pussy. "I like it this way," he said as he started to gently push his fingers deeper.

Winter gasped as she felt Wolfrun finger fuck her. He removed his fingers and placed his tongue on her clit. "Ah! Fuck. My. Ass!" Winter's body started to tense up. Wolfrun smiled and continued to lick her clit. He could taste her pussy. It was clean. Cleaner than it had been when she went to relieve herself.

Winter's body tensed up more. She started to writhe around on the table.

"Good, Winter. You are learning quickly."

Winter's body relaxed and she looked at Wolfrun. "Do you like my pussy?" Wolfrun smiled. "It's my favorite for now."

He lifted her and rolled her on her stomach. He slapped her ass as an announcement, then positioned his tip over her pussy and started to slowly push it inside.

"Hurry up, my Emperor." Winter groaned.

Wolfrun slowly pushed his cock inside Winter's pussy. She moaned.

"Yeah. Fuck me. My pussy. Fuck. Me."

Wolfrun's dick got the message and started to fuck Winter hard.

Winter started to squirm on the table. Wolfrun knew she wasn't going to last long.

"I'm gonna come soon," Winter groaned.

"Yes, Winter. Fuck my cock," he slapped her bouncing ass, "with your naughty pussy!"

Winter's body tensed. "Yes, my Emperor! Fuck. Me."

She came hard. Wolfrun smiled as he shot his load inside Winter. He slowly pulled out his cock.

"Good job, Winter. See how good my cock is?"

His dripping cock looked like it wouldn't become soft anytime soon.

"Yeah, my Emperor. You're the best."

Winter rolled over onto her back.

"So how are you liking this, Winter? Are you enjoying being a woman?"

"I like being a woman, my Emperor. You like it?"

"Oh, yes, Winter. I've never been happier than with a warm pussy around my cock."

"Then please, let me be your woman, my Emperor," Winter said.

Wolfrun's mind was racing. He had planned this for months. Now, the world was changing and he was about to throw everything into reverse.

"You mean become your own woman?"

"Of course. You said you liked women. Now, I want to be one, my Emperor."

Wolfrun thought for a moment, then smirked. "Maybe I don't want your whole body. You'll still be my slave and love me, but let's be honest here. Most women only want their tits, their ass, and maybe their pussy."

Winter's face was confused. "What's the difference?"

Wolfrun thought for a moment. "Well, most women only get one. Most men only want their cock."

Wolfrun grabbed his cock and started to stroke it. "I love you, my Winter, but right now, I don't want your whole body. I just want your pussy."

"And my ass?"

Wolfrun laughed. "Oh, but you want it, too."

"I do. I want my ass to be satisfied by my emperor," Winter said.

Wolfrun thought for a moment. "You will be, my Winter. Soon. When my cock stops growing, I'll make you the only woman who will ever get me hard."

Winter felt the guilt in her heart. "How about mother?"

"I also want to fuck my mother. She is the best woman I have ever known. I want to see her face while I fuck her ass and cum in her pussy."

Winter smiled. "I like that, my Emperor."

___

~To be continued~
Belial Hieronymus
Belial Hieronymus
Admin

Wolfrun Saga Empty Winter I (cont.) - Sandra & Helga - Sandra I (6252w)

Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:29 pm
Winter I (cont.)

Wolfrun brought his cock near Winter's mouth. "Would you like to suck my cock?"

"Sure, my Emperor. I will suck your cock until you make me cum and make my pussy yours."

Wolfrun leaned down and kissed her on the lips.

"Then let's go to your room, my Winter. My mother's- Christina's room is still a mess after she and I had an intense wedding night."

Wolfrun started to slowly slide his cock inside of Winter's pussy.

"Yes, my Emperor. I want to be your wife," Winter said.

"Yes. You will be my wife."

With that, he pushed his cock all the way inside Winter's warm pussy.

"Oh, my God, my Emperor," Winter moaned as she realized they were fucking and walking to her room at the same time. What if any soldier or courtier had encountered them? Would they understand? Or would they take their rage out on them?

They both continued to moan.

Wolfrun's eyes had rolled up into his head.

"And I love you, my Winter, with all my cock," he said. "No one has ever made love the way you and I are making love, Winter. Maybe you and my mother are the only women in the world who can be my wives and lovers at the same time."

"And I, too, am happy, my Emperor. I am your woman. You will be my husband. You will be my emperor."

Winter grabbed onto Wolfrun's hair.

"And you will be my empress."

"How about mother? Will she become your empress too?"

"Yes, of course, you two, you and my mother, will be my empresses and wives. Let's go in there like that."

Wolfrun took Winter's hand with his cock still pounding her pussy.

"What will we do if someone appears?" Winter asked a serious question.

"Let them join?"

"Yeah, let them join. Let them join, if only for the sake of this fucking."

Wolfrun looked around as he slowly pulled out.

"We are fucking now in front of our mother's room, aren't we?"

"Yes, you're right. And Mother is still exhausted after our wedding night. My bad. But she will get there soon."

Winter lifted up her dress. She undid her bra and panties.

"If anyone is there, Wolfrun, give them a good show. If anyone wants to join us, we'll let them come to your room."

"I will be on top, my Winter. The lucky guy who came in my mother's pussy now is taking you in her room. I will hold you both and fuck my mother and you at the same time. It will be my first cock in her pussy today."

He gently held Winter's hair.

"It sounds lovely. I will get our room ready."

Wolfrun moved to the other side of the hall and started to open the door to Christina's room.

The Maid

"Hello?" he asked. "Is there anyone here?"

The door opened. But it was a maid. She had freckles across her face. She seemed shy.

"Can I help you, Your Excellency?" she asked nervously. She also noticed it was the emperor who was fucking the Ice Queen general in front of the Former Empress' room. "Your Imperial Majesty?"

"Yes. There is something I would like to have cleaned in my mother's room, maid."

"The room is still a mess, Your Excellency," she said, "And you can call me Sandra."

She might not know, but it was Christina and his faults that the room was such a mess. It was going to be fun. He just hoped she didn't know that Christina's fucking him would bring him and Winter.

"Oh. I'm afraid you shouldn't clean it today. I have business with my mother there." Wolfrun smirked. He took a good look on the maid's face. This was the shy girl that a maid here had brought here to help her works. Her features had not changed a bit since she was a child, yet the shyness was gone. Her hair was of a darker tone of blonde and done in a plain braid. She still wore the plain brown dress she wore as a child. Her eyes were bright green. She was the same-looking girl Wolfrun remembered, albeit a tad more confident as a young woman. Just a tad.

He decided to let Winter go for a moment. This girl had some similar scent that she might play some role in this castle's circle of secrets.

He grabbed her wrist on the doorknob and twisted it. She let go of the door. She nervously looked away.

"Please forgive me, Sandra. I am coming to your home to get you this afternoon."

Sandra nodded in confusion. She lifted her eyes up.

"Is there anything else I can do for you, Sandra?" The emperor, though naked and just having finished fucking his lover, was smiling at her!

Sandra glanced up and looked at his blue eyes. "M-May I ask why you need to take me from my home, Y-Your Imperial Majesty? I-I was just sent here to help with the Former Empress' rooms."

Wolfrun let go of Sandra's wrist and pulled her close, grabbing her face with his hands. She smelled of flowers. Her face was innocent, naive. He wondered if she could ever withstand the incest. Though, talking about incest...

"Why do you need to leave now?"

"The Former Emperor only invited me to work here so I can make some money. My mother worked here until ten years ago and I also helped her a while bit about the time she was about to retire." Sandra said. "But she had an accident and fell. She couldn't work anymore and then the former emperor was very pleased to see that I was hardworking and good at cleaning. He asked me to work for him recently as a maid. I'm very happy that I was able to stay with my mother."

"And now, you're saying it's good that you were sent here to clean."

Sandra glanced down at the floor.

"Y-You shouldn't have said that to me, Your Imperial Majesty!" she said. "I'm sorry."

Wolfrun let the poor girl go and pulled her face to him.

"It's okay. You have nothing to apologize for. I needed to have my mother's room cleaned. I apologize for the inconvenience." He started to push the door shut and her face was close to his.

"I've changed my mind. Please, take this as a present from me to you."

He pressed a pair of silver pink lips to the maid's mouth. She took it and started to kiss Wolfrun. Her tongue began to explore Wolfrun's mouth. And the door was slammed.

"Urgh!"

"Ugh. Are you alright, girl?"

Winter stared at Sandra's prone body. It was her who slammed the door in the maid's face. "I thought if we are about to have fun with Sandra and the Former Empress, standing here may be inconvenient." She told herself and slid her body towards Sandra's face, taking her lips in her own as well.

"All good," Wolfurn shrugged his shoulders. "We are a family after all."

Sandra shuddered at his word 'family,' but seemed to not say anything further.

"Let's clean you up first." Winter said, helping Sandra sit up on the bed.

"What about the bodyguard here?" Sandra said, looking at Karl Kangas who was suddenly coming here from out of nowhere.

"Ate you a ninja, bud?" Wolfrun teased.

The guy came from Kangas, a distant village from Wolfkrone. Karl Kangas was a small man, though surprisingly, wore an efficient set of clothes suited for hunters and guards: black cloak, a pair of blue pants and a red tunic. His haircut was a bit shaggy and he had a pair of old glasses as well. As if he was pretending to be a rogue, he kept stealing glances towards Sandra and his shirt was way too small.

"I think I'm good. I think my detective training will keep me safe." Karl Kangas said, tapping his sword and making a salute to the naked Winter. "General Schnee. Your Imperial Majesty."

"You don't have to call me that, soldier. Here I am not wearing anything to- oh?" Never mind to prove she was a general, could she prove herself as anyone who was not just some random wench the emperor brought to the castle?

Wolfrun chuckled at that. "You look not bad, bud. Want to join our party? With me, my general, my mother and Sandra?"

"Ah, uh, it was a huge deal and great honor for me but," Karl scratched his head. "As a general, I have to say I have no taste for it. And I do have a family too. And not being the emperor's family, I don't even know if I could fit into the party. And to be frank, a real party with you lot? No chance. The first thing we are gonna do? We are going to party on." He added with a sneer.

"Don't be a downer, Karl Kangas!" Winter scolded him. "I know you said that because you have some respect for our family but you know what, with my sleuth senses, I can tell your kiss with Sandra was not only done of the first date, but also extremely wanted by both of you. We had a cute maid, a pretty empress mother, a handsome emperor, and me. You think we don't get to have a party? I think you can be our guest, soldier."

He gulped.

"Karl, can we invite Karl?" Sandra added, giving Karl's neck a quick lick. "Sorry I haven't called you Karl in a long time. I didn't mean to get married. Or am I?"

"Lucky for you, I don't have a wife to blame." Karl said, blushing as if he had done something very rude. "I am in no hurry to get into a relationship."

"I am a member of the Imperial Family now," Winter said. "And we take our family rules seriously."

"Yeah, I get you, lady. But I'm just a soldier who doesn't have enough respect for your family to keep our relationship strictly work-related."

"You can think about it."

"Good. Now, as for me, I have to be getting back to my troops, unless the rumors of my defection were wrong and I'm still a member of the Stark Knights." He grinned at some soldiers outside of the windows who were listening attentively to him. "So, loyal warriors of the Empire! Let the music play!" He made a chop in the air with his sword and then started walking out of the Former Empress' room.

"What now?" Wolfrun wondered, once his male comrade had disappeared in the crowd now he would be the sole male in this orgy. Not that he minded, but his female partners might feel lacking.

Sandra tugged the naked emperor's fingers as she could not find anywhere else proper enough to do that.

"What, Sandra? You don't want to join since you remember now you have a fiancé or you have just been caught in the act by your ex-boyfriend?" Winter crossed her arms around and gave a smirk.

"Ah, no!" Sandra pressed her breasts on Wolfrun's arm. "That matchmaking was just a mistake on Karl's part and I am still an unmarried, unengaged virgin 14-year-old girl."

Though Wolfrun thought there might be a chance she was the daughter of the former emperor and her palace maid mother. He would know the answer soon anyway.

"Oh, you'll be soon," Wolfrun wrapped her around his naked body. "So will you join our group sex, Sandra?"

"Of course I will." She snorted. "I want to watch my master and his mother screw in their bed while he is under my lap. And I want my nails in his balls when they do."

"I don't believe you." Winter stared at Wolfrun. His promise to make only her and Christina to be his most important wives seemed to be open to interpret.

"It will not be any different from any other group sex." Wolfrun explained. "This time, though, you will not have to only watch."

"What do you mean, Your Imperial Majesty?" The maid asked as she looked at Wolfrun and Winter in their naked glories. She took a guess the Former Empress was just the same as now.

"I have something special for the young maiden." The emperor said, stroking Sandra's blonde hair. "It's a present to repay you for helping my impotent father."

Though Wolfric had never been Wolfrun's father. But that was not important now.

"For helping my master, his lover and his mother get sexier?" Sandra gave a very hungry look at the naked couple, who were right beside her. "Do I get to join?"

"Yes, yes you do." Winter sighed. "You can go do that now."

But Wolfrun said, "Wait! I don't want Sandra to be the odd one out here. Sandra will be one of us five, after all."

Winter sighed, getting to Christina to enjoy the sight of her adoptive mother's sleeping face. She looked so angelic right now. Not as a sex object. She really reminded Winter of the latter's biological mother, Willow. Winter had not return home for ten years now, but she always thought of her mother, her younger sister and her younger brother.

The Secret

"Wolfrun, after today, can you go with me to visit my family?" Winter asked the emperor. She wanted to visit Willow, Weiss and Whitley.

"No he won't." A voice was coming from the bathroom. A woman was walking toward them. She was holding her own hand behind her back, holding some towels in the other hand. And it was not only her. The girl who came in with her was also carrying a couple of towels with her. But, surprisingly, one of them was not folded into a square, but curled up into a thing that looked like a square.

The towels seemed to be for Wolfrun and Winter as they were naked. They received the towels, though Wolfrun picked them up and set them over his naked body. The towel was a bit too short for him, but he was perfectly fine with that. Winter took them and placed them over her naked body.

"Your Imperial Majesty, no?" The woman asked in a sweet voice. Her hair was of a darker tone of blonde, as it was Sandra's. The woman smiled. The woman continued and Winter realized why Sandra was so happy. The woman had come with her a maid.

The maid was a girl with eyes that were of silver, like Christina's, and she had silky, black hair. She had sharp blue eyes like Wolfrun's and had a lighter skin. She was beautiful, but something about the maid told him that she was someone who was not very forgiving. She was wearing a black gown that clung to her curves. And she was also wearing a pair of slender but high heels.

"I would rather go with two calm people than take just a very serious lover who can cause natural diasters." She looked at Wolfrun and Winter. "I love to hear about people's love stories, but your innocent story needn't a Patricide Arc, General Winter Schnee."

"Oh." Winter blushed a little at the 'innocent,' because she had never been called that before. And she indeed didn't want Wolfrun would dirty his hands killing her father. He had promised they would be married after he played a prank on her father, or in his words, 'making him taste his own medicine,' she shouldn't worry anymore.

"Her Imperial Majesty has requested the girl herself, together with my companions." Wolfrun explained. "Who might you be, Miss? We have not met before. How are you?" Wolfrun asked, noticing her not wanting to show her face. She seemed to be very pretty, despite her cold looks.

"Oh, where are my manners?" The woman smiled as she came in between them, her hand outstretched. "I'm Helga Goldgrube. A scholar. You were called after the former Empress, correct?"

"I-" Sandra felt there was something crazy happening yet she could not grasp what it was.

On the emperor's side, he was having trouble deciding if he should tell Helga that she was indeed the daughter of Wolfric, the Former Emperor.

Helga nodded and put her hand in front of her mouth, to make it seem like she was about to whisper.

"Then you're the Emperor's daughter."

"What?" Sandra asked, a bit confused.

"Yes, now I have proof." Helga chuckled. "The supposed daughter of the Former Emperor."

"The Former Emperor? What is that, what is it with you and the Former Empress calling me here?" Sandra was confused at all of that, though Wolfrun already knew the answer.

"It's a new comic," Wolfrun explained.

"Oh, I'm sorry, but I didn't read anything!" Sandra said.

"No, that's not! Please don't joke about these important matters like that, Your Imperial Majesty!" Helga yelled.

"Ow! You're scaring me." Wolfrun made a fake scream, hugging Helga around her waist.

"My Imperial Majesty is always teasing people!" Helga laughed nonchalantly and pushed him off her, "I think it's okay for him to joke, but you should know what we're talking about!" Helga continues, "You know that your mother was an observing person, right?"

Wolfrun pouted, though he also wanted to know why this woman was not attracted by his handsome face- uh, actually, why his mother could find out who Sandra was.

"Well, our empire was inspired by a culture that allowed the emperors and the nobles to have more than one official spouses, and the emperors back then could have up to 3000 legal lovers-" Helga was talking but someone interrupted her.

"3- 3000??? Like, wives and concubines? Or was it one wife and 3000 concubines?" Sandra yelled in surprise.

"Uh, one wife and 3000 consorts, actually." Wolfrun said, seeing that she was still startled, but with another reason.

"Ah." Helga sighed.

"O-oh." Sandra realized she had interrupted Helga's speech. "I- I am sorry, Miss Helga!"

"Helga, please continue." Winter calmly said.

"Yes, please continue, young noble." Wolfrun said, looking at the woman.

Helga shook her head. "Where was I? Oh, so that culture has inspired ours, and there have been quarters in the imperial palace that have always kept the records of the conceiving, birth and death dates of members of the imperial family and the personal information of their partners."

"So that is the how. You look into Sandra's mother, you speculate Sandra's identity, and you check with the information of the partners." Wolfrun nodded his head. "What's about the why? Bastards are everywhere, right? Why does Mother care about Sandra?"

Sandra was a bit shocked at the emperor's cold tone, as if whether she was his half-sister or not was not a bit relevant to his life. He was treating her like a stranger.

Helga gave Wolfrun a sweet smile. "I see. I guess the Emperor really loved his Empress very much, then?"

"What makes you think that?" Wolfrun asked.

Helga gave a light laugh. "Do you know that as the Emperor's primary wife, the Empress almost literally lived in his palace?"

"Oh, yes. I know." Wolfrun said, becoming slightly embarrassed, even though he could not deny that the point of the story was true. "But I- I thought the Empress only stayed there while the Emperor was away on business."

"No, she did not." Helga said.

"Why?" Wolfrun asked.

"She didn't sleep in the imperial palace with the Emperor. She stayed in her own apartment. The Empress had many lovers, the Emperor was in his early-thirties by that time, energetic like Hercules, and the royal court was filled with joy-So much joy that many noble women were coming to the palace for even a taste of his magic kiss."

"LADY! Did he love his Empress enough to let her have as many lovers as she wanted?" Wolfrun snapped. "If he loved any of his wives and concubines, the least he could do for them is allowing that. THE LEAST!"

'He really loves Mother,' Winter smiled softly. She understood how Wolfrun could be upset. She also understood that he was angry at himself for the Emperor taking away her chance of staying with him.

She took Wolfrun's hand, and Wolfrun instantly calmed down. Sandra also wrapped herself around the emperor's arm.

Winter immediately realized that Wolfrun was having an emotional breakdown, but he was so open that she could understand him. It was the first time she could talk to the young emperor in that way.

"Thank you, Winter." He shook his head. He shouldn't explode like that in front of his wife and Sandra, but, he couldn't help himself. It was more than obvious that-

"... He didn't love the Former Empress as much as he should have, as Your Imperial Majesty has speculated." Helga softly said after the emperor's outburst.

"And, sorry, Sandra." He stroked the top of the maid's head. He didn't want to scare her.

"N-no need." The blonde stammered, turning away from her employer. "My mother can do what she pleases, but I don't want to talk about that."

He looked back at Helga. "Sorry for my interruption. Yeah, people can see that. My birth also raised many rumours as well."

"Oh, well... And you are aware?" Helga asked with her first sign of surprise.

"How could I not?" He was observing as well.

"I, uh, should get back to His Imperial Majesty's story later, shouldn't?" The scholar was distracted. She felt like the story might lead into something else completely different.

"No! I get the gist of my birth already, I can confirm that later" Sandra spoke up. "But His Imperial Majesty doesn't look ready to withdraw from his mother's story at all!"

This kid was so adorable, was what Wolfrun thought when he was giving the girl a big hug. Helga smiled softly at the lovely sight.

"Then, I shall be talking more about the emperor." The scholar rose, and returned to the story around Christina and Wolfrun.

"Have you heard of Lord Dariel Asha?" Helga asked Wolfrun after the story was concluded.

"Of course." Wolfrun said, "He was Wolfric's adopted son. But rumours say two things relevant to me: first, he was actually my mother's lover and my biological father, and second, he was actually Wolfric's bastard son."

"As expected from Your Imperial Majesty. I assume you already know the standing of House Asha where Lord Dariel was said to have been born?"

"I heard from my mother, he was born in Aqin." Wolfrun said. "She said he was the bastard brother of the head of House Asha at that time and adopted by Wolfric for life after I was born." The emperor shook his head. "That is the best I could find out."

Helga turned back to her audience, and said. "Though House Asha was pretty much extinct by that time, House Mimir and the Royal House of the Shadow Highlands from northwest of the Empire have both been keeping this secret. To all knowledge, what happened to Lord Dariel is completely unknown. Is there any clues from your side?"

"Uh, not really." He spoke, startled by that, "but still..."

"Yes?" Helga urged.

"I... my mother once told me something about him, she said that he was crazy, cruel, and had a very low self-confidence level. For a man in his position, I think it's pretty bad. I even think she might have said that he might have been an emotionally unstable man."

"In both rumours, there were two points that made me doubt their validity." He started.

"One is the age difference. While men in the range of 26 and 48 years old could be grandfathers, most of our country's men usually become grandfathers in their 50s."

"Yes, It's very similar to my dad, to be honest." Helga gave her thought.

"They also said Lord Dariel was said to be about 10 when he made my mother conceived, ew." The emperor added with an uncomfortable expression.

Helga looked at her beaming. "Well... When it comes to rumours, even the truth can be interpreted many ways. What do you think? Do you have any idea on the truth?"

"No." Wolfrun said, "But in the case of that, I can at least use my age and common sense to slash some truth in the fog of lies and half-truths."

"You will turn 15 this year, right, Your Imperial Majesty?" Winter wondered aloud.

"He is just one year older than me?" Sandra was perplexed to hear that. She had thought the emperor had to be at least 19.

"He was born 5 years later than me," Helga said.

"Your Imperial Majesty, if you were indeed this Dariel's son, how old would he be now?" Helga asked with a smile.

"I think he would be 26 or 27." Wolfrun said. "And it makes the rumours less reliable too: no-one knows exactly how old Lord Dariel Asha was. The only truth I know that he lived, not when he was born, nor when he died, if he actually did."

"Very well." Helga said, "Very well. If I remember correctly, the Former Emperor was 35 when he was executed this year-"

"Oh no, Wolfric is still freaking alive." Wolfrun said, lowering his head. "Twenty years ago, my biological father was so foolish and prideful that he kicked off a dishonored war. I have planned this overthrow in one year since I was 10, but only succeeded now."

"Truly, Your Imperial Majesty." Helga said, nodding, and walking to the emperor's side. "You're a genius for planning something outrageous and treacherous like that at such a young age. Most ordinary men can't do something like that alone."

"It was not easy to convince everyone to join the revolution." Wolfrun answered, "My mother, who is very loyal and obedient to me and all my ancestors, gave me her consent to execute the Former Emperor in her son's place, and her support to do so. She helped plan the whole thing, her participation was not small either."

"Do you have any initial advisors?" Helga was curious.

"At the moment I do not." The emperor said, "In my 11th birth day, I met Winter who had been fostered by my mother."

"She had fostered me 6 years around that time." Winter looked dreamy when she cast her eyes to the bedroom where the Former Empress was sleeping.

"And you became my first Queen."

"Wait, what?" Helga and the others exclaimed.

"Are you sure? You were just a snotty brat that time." Winter snorted.

"You're mean. Have you forgotten this?" He took out a queen piece made of silver and another, gold. "We were rivals in school?"

"No, we didn't get along. You had a strange taste of fashion and was a know-it-all, and you were not cute at all!" Winter complained.

"So, that was me." Wolfrun said. "That beat you at the sports tournament for all grades. That Imperial Academy was really weird, pitting children of all ages against each other, even the bunnies beat the children."

"What's the point of earning Winter's assistance?" Helga looked. "I can't think of any for a 10 year old."

Wolfrun shot a bitter glance at his former foster sister, but answered, "I need her help to protect my mother. She, however, would not do that when she was not fully informed despite our relationship. So I needed to beat her."

"Wait, General Schnee is turning... 21 this year, right?" Helga took a calculation. "She was 16 when you beat her as a 10 year old!?"

"Well, no, that wasn't until I was 9, it was her birthday before the tournament." Wolfrun explained. "Anyway, my plan is going perfectly. The former emperor was kicked out from his throne this year by my mother, and he now is in exile, planning to return, maybe?"

"And you want us to capture him." Helga said.

"He should not return." Wolfrun said, "And I think he is getting impatient with my mother's reign."

"Well then... I'd suggest that we put our resources into getting his hold over the kingdom." Helga said.

"Not the Hinder Cliffs, nor the East Kingdom would do." Winter protested. "These are little markets for us. There are no great armies there, and no powers. We need to go somewhere big. In the South there are dozens of kingdoms, while the West is free. You can easily break out of these kingdoms if the people there don't oppose you."

"Fine, we could go into details in the next Council of the Lords. What do you think, Winter?"

"I'll accompany you, of course." The general said before her eyes turning sad.

"What's that, Winter?"

"So, Your Imperial Majesty, no matter what rumours you think of this... Dariel, he has never met his parents, and was never told about his heritage or that he has biological siblings or that he was adopted. He was simply raised as the son of the lord of House Asha, and formally adopted 14 years ago by Emperor Wolfric." Winter drew a conclusion.

He might be a child conceived by some certain magic, Wolfrun said, but he didn't say out loud. The maid near Helga seemed to be staring at him intensely.

"Yes." She nodded in agreement. "So he would never know any different, unless somebody claims it to be the truth. The fact that nobody knows the truth yet makes the rumours even more credible than they would otherwise be."

"This will be a problem for us..." The emperor said. "Though this is not one for now."

Helga said. "But then, there was also the story of Lady Christina's pregnancy."

"Yeah... It kinda made me scared for my mother."

Helga nodded in approval. "The implications in that are really severe. If Lady Christina was pregnant when she was just 12 years old, then Lady Christina can't be far off from death."

"All I know is that I heard the stories and have to agree with Lady Helga on that." The emperor nodded. "My mother told that the first and only time she had met him was when she was 12, and he was apparently 10 but again, no one can prove his age."

"And that was it." Helga continued, "in the grand game of plots, intrigues and betrayals, it has been no coincidence that it was revealed that he had two siblings in the same year that he was adopted. I remember that Lady Christina had also claimed to have found this out as well. The prophecy is coming closer to fruition."

Winter looked at the number in her hand.

"Should I, as general of my country, seek the advice of the wise and powerful Queen Zwei?" Helga suggested.

"No." The emperor said. "It's too soon for your mind. You still have one familial problem to solve yourself, Winter."

"And how would I choose to do that?"

"As my wife, you choose your own path, so you may choose to help your family. Or you choose to help me."

"I can't choose my family over my country."

"You can do both, actually." Wolfrun laughed. "You don't have to choose one. You have another choice."

"Another choice?"

"You could leave everything up to me. Give me the support and the resources, and I will gladly give it back to you when the time comes."

Winter didn't know how to react. She had a blissful face for the first time.

"You might want to pay attention to the wisdom of a demigod." Helga said. "You know, not just in major matters but minor ones as well. Like your sexual life... Though I don't have any urges of having sex with you, Your Imperial Majesty."

"H-Huh? Why did it change into this topic? And why are you rejecting my unsaid offer?" The emperor sounded scandalized.

"I, Helga Goldgrube, am not allowed to... entertain the men." Helga answered coldly. "As part of our agreement with our Lord of Calliope, our bloodline will be strengthened by abstinence."

"That's fair, alright." Wolfrun started. "That's fair. But if you chose to help me, you'll have to forget about your bloodlines, the way you were raised. So... would you want to be my lover, Helga?"

"I-I just told you my reason for rejecting and you ask me exactly the same question!?" Helga gave a shout. "Of course not! I might regret not having a family, but I can't do that for the sake of my country!"

"Actually, I'm repeating myself... You said no, so I asked again."

"No! No!" Helga raised her voice. "I don't want to!"

"My fault! I forgot that I'm your servant." Helga realized. "You were being very childish and also very impertinent, Your Imperial Majesty!"

"Yes, well, since I was very immature, and since my tongue is a little too thick, that would be your fault." Wolfrun burst into laughter.

"I believe you, Your Imperial Majesty, as you will never force anyone to sleep with you." Helga didn't smile. "I just told you my reason for rejecting, and I believe you will accept it."

"Hm, I am just a kid so I don't have to be a gentleman." It earned some chuckles from the others. "You might regret it later, but the benefits from having a partner are surely going to outweigh the risks."

"If you are joking, then I am not afraid of your advances." Helga said. "But I'm not really interested in a relationship. I know I will have to make sacrifices. I won't regret it."

"As a consort of my country and my lord, I have an obligation to serve you in all matters." Winter added.

"He is not your father!" Helga said loudly, banging her fist on the table. The sound echoed throughout the room, but everyone suddenly felt chilling.

Winter was angry at the mere thought of comparing her wonderful husband with her dick of a father.

"Yes, I hear you, Winter." Wolfrun patted her head lovingly. "I am not Jacques Schnee, and I will make him lick his own medicine for you. Don't worry about that."

She felt so happy that she could pin him down and ride his cock right now!

"And the two last points of this meeting." Wolfrun's voice grew seriously. "Will you become a Princess of the Manor, Sandra?"

"Eh?" Sandra was surprised that the topic was back to her again.

"Let me explain," Helga joined back the discussion. "Princes and Princesses, despite being no ranks, are courtesy titles that descendants of the Crown could use. Most are awarded some peerages when they are at age. Have you remembered your former peerage, My Imperial Majesty?"

"Prince of Gines," Wolfrun nodded. "I've only have it since birth."

"Ah, the peerage for the heirs of the crown. And Princes and Princesses of the Manor are left for the acknowledged illegitimate children of the Crown. You will be given literally a manor and title, Sandra. All you have to do is to be granted them from the Crown Prince or the Emperor, like you did with His Imperial Majesty."

"It's an opportunity for someone like me." Sandra agreed. "All I had ever wanted was to learn the art of a woman, but the others are so slow! I have no choice but to become a concubine to some lord."

"But the offer is good." Helga encouraged. "Are you sure that you can't do better?"

"No!" She shook her head. "I only want to stay with Wolfrun!"

"But this is a chance for you to use all your artistic skills." Helga was happy that she was finally not at odds with the girl.

"Yes!" She gave Wolfrun a huge grin. "It will be the very first opportunity of my life to be a real artist, the first time to be seen as someone other than your husband's wife! It's the chance of my life, and I will take it!"

"I can see you have been given much more confidence!" The emperor patted her head. "How about we do the last point of reasons of our meeting?"

"Huh?" Helga was confused.

"If you stay here with the maid, I don't mind, but we are shy, heh." Wolfrun winked at Helga.

The maid who was suddenly called out was perplexed.

_____

Sandra I

"Finally, we're back to our initial priority." Wolfrun stretched, pulling Sandra in his arms. "We need to find some clothes for Sandra to wear, too."

"I'm surprised, Sandra. You aren't prepared to be with us? I've been preparing you for more than half a day!" Winter looked sad as she looked around the room.

"I want to," Sandra immediately answered Winter's statement. "But, I'm sorry, I need to tell Mom first."

"Yeah, as we've decided, though you girls. We need to resume our activity."

"Mother?" Winter saw Christina had come out from her room while Wolfrun just smiled. Sandra was clueless.

"You and Wolfrun want to invite me into a group sex, right? I am sorry about Helga's timing." Christina's voice was delicate.

Sandra shook her head and also gasped. "No!"

Wolfrun wanted to grab his sister's shoulders but Wolfrun took the hand of Sandra. "No, Sandra. Just... wait for her next visit. Ah, right, I've promised to take you from home this afternoon, right?"

Sandra paused and gulped. "Yes."

"How about staying here?" Wolfrun put his other hand on Sandra's shoulder.

"I-I..." For a second, Sandra was stunned at the hand on her shoulder, and the hand on her head. She quickly regained her composure.

"Yes. I can stay."
___

~To be continued~
Belial Hieronymus
Belial Hieronymus
Admin

Wolfrun Saga Empty Sandra I (cont.) (4839w)

Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:41 pm
Sandra I (cont.)

"Uh... Winter?" Christina stopped their dance. "Oh, yes, you said something."

"Yes," she looked at Christina with a scared expression, now she was able to hear her voice. "Yes, Mother. I want to be here. I will be fine."

"Good girl!" Christina smiled.

"Winter?" Wolfrun was stunned as Christina suddenly embraced Winter.

"I am so proud of you." Christina put a kiss on Winter's cheek. "You are such a beautiful girl, like a princess."

"Yeah, you just described me well." Winter rolled her eyes.

"We still have one more thing," Wolfrun insisted. "Sandra, we need to kiss."

"Hmmm... Well..." The girl turned and hugged Wolfrun. He put his arms around the girl's waist, holding her close to him and kissed her on the lips.

She was wrapping herself around him, noticing his hands all over her body. She blushed, remembered why they got here in the first place. His hands on her butt were so much full of desire, and she decided to answer his affection by her way: she gave him back a clumsy yet deep kiss on his lips.

"Thank you, Your Highness," she said after the kiss. "It is so good to be a part of this."

Wolfrun smiled, patted her on the back and gently placed her on his lap. His heart raced and he felt every part of his being tingle at the sensation she was giving him. And now he wanted to do the same to Sandra.

"Okay, two..." Wolfrun looked up at Sandra.

"Oh, yeah, two," she laughed as she put her hands on Wolfrun's head. "I want to feel your tongue in my mouth. And on my boobs."

"Heck yes," Wolfrun breathed. "You sure you'll be okay with me?"

"Of course," Sandra giggled, but soon, she hesitated for a moment. "Will you abandon me if you find out you're indeed not a son of the Former Emperor?"

Wolfrun grinned at her words. "Siblings or not, Sandra is still someone I want to be my wife. So allow me to bed you, Sandra."

Both blondes looked at each other before they kissed again.

Sandra smiled at his gentle touches all over her dress. Her heart ached at the smell of his breath and skin on her face. At his kisses on her lips and neck. The way he held her. She loved him so much, and she hoped that the rest of her life would go on just like this.

The joy of being with Wolfrun, of being his princess, was more than she could handle, she couldn't help it anymore, she cried in his arms as he hugged her to his chest.

It was the time that she should do something for her prince, no, her emperor. He was the one who had overthrown their tyrant of a father, he was the prime example of a hero on his horse.

"Touch me, Wolfrun, brother."

Wolfrun heard her words, and it sobered him immediately. "I will bring you happiness, Sandra." He murmured into her ears and started by pulling the helm of her plain brown dress up and slid his hand into her thigh, up her crotch.

"I am here for you, Sandra." He said to her.

The blonde boy couldn't understand why he started with all the stuff before even touching her. But it was like a hard key had been inserted into the lock of the case that contained her heart. Wolfrun had obviously known her for long.

He found out, in this short moment that their relationship was ready for something more. Their souls knew that this was a love that could never be broken.

And the girl knew that same thing, she wanted to be loved for the rest of her life by this young man.

He slid his fingers into her panties and found what he wanted. He inserted one, two, then three fingers in her pussy. The girl moaned in pleasure.

Wolfrun's excitement was too great for him and he thrust his fingers in her mouth, then in her throat. Sandra nearly choked on his fingers, but she took them back and started kissing them. "Oh, fuck yes," she gasped. "Choke me with your fingers, fuck yes. Spit your juices on my pussy, I want to feel them inside me."

"Like that, Sandra?" Wolfrun growled and bit her clit, hard. The princess bit back her scream and squeezed his fingers inside her pussy. "Oh, fuck, yes. Oh, God yes." Wolfrun took his fingers out of her mouth and started rubbing them on her clit. "Is this what you want, Sandra?"

"Yes!" she screamed. "Fuck me harder! Make my pussy cum!"

"Oh, please. Princess, I want to cum in your mouth!"

"I am your Princess. Will you please use me to your pleasure?"

"Do it."

The boy closed his eyes and relaxed. He didn't expect it, he hadn't been sure, but the word of his princess would make his lust grow to a crescendo. And the first thing he felt was her clumsy hands finding on the bulge on his pants.

She tried to give him back the pleasure he had given her. She started scratching his bulge on his pants to find the zipper, and then she knelt down to remove his pants.

Wolfrun saw her smile, the shine of her eyelashes as they were in contact with his piercing eyes. He reached down and pulled her to his body. He couldn't understand why, when his princess reached for his pants he wanted to rip her gown of her and take her hot body in his arms.

But he didn't. He wanted her to enjoy more the moment of now rather than rushing her first time with his lust. He felt like some nasty sex monster, and wanted to satisfy her that way.

He let her pull his pants off and the boy found himself in front of his princess wearing only his boxers and his hard cock. He forced himself to keep his eyes open.

She smiled at him and stood up. He licked his lips at the sight of her amazing shapely body. His Princess had just opened her mouth to get the head of his cock, and it was all his eyes needed to follow the curve of her neck, down her shoulders and all the way to the cleft of her tits.

He shook his head slightly as his cock started throbbing from the view he was getting of, it shook slightly in her soft lips, and he waited.

The girl noticed her older brother's throbbing cock and took it in her mouth. The blonde boy watched her face, and every time she put her mouth all the way on the head of his cock, he grabbed her shoulders tightly.

Her gown was just a plain brown one that every girl in her village could afford with few changes in color, pattern and other details. Hers was not a princess'. But he would make her feel like a princess. From this night to every night in their future, she would make the girls tremble before her.

The girl started bobbing her head up and down, sucking the head of his cock, and the friction was something he never imagined. He couldn't help it, he grabbed her shoulders again and made her start moving her head faster.

His eyes had closed and he felt like his cock was swelling up in his princess' hot mouth. He grabbed her head and forced her to hold the head of his cock so her hair wouldn't get all over it.

He kept up his pace of face fucking her until he could feel his dick swelling and throbbing, but she had already been so worked up with lust that his younger sister was having trouble moving her head fast enough to satisfy him.

And it came. He had almost forgotten about his princess standing by the door, but as he thrust into his younger sister's mouth his mind registered her watching. He felt his cock shooting in her mouth, and she swallowed eagerly.

The princess almost sucked his cock dry when he had to stop her. He grabbed her head with one hand and held her fast with the other. He didn't want to pull his cock out of her mouth, he was enjoying it too much.

When she had swallowed his cum, Wolfrun released her head and slowly pulled out his cock.

The girl took her older brother's cock in her hands and fondled it. She was shocked at what she was doing, he hadn't had such a hard, thick cock in ages.

She pulled her head up to look at him. She was really horny and wanted to finish her first time. And she liked seeing his hard, hard cock in her pussy.

But something was very wrong. He was looking at her with a look she had never seen him have.

And the way he was looking at her was something that terrified her. He wasn't angry, angry at her, angry at her for what she was doing. He looked scared.

And before she knew what was happening, Wolfrun was pulling her into the nearby trees.

He pushed her up against a tree trunk and covered her mouth with one hand. The other hand grabbed her shoulder, hard and pulled her down so she was looking up at him.

His grip on her shoulder tightened and it pulled her head back and down until her face was resting in his hand.

"Say that again," he growled.

"I love you, Wolfrun, my brother, my emperor."

Wolfrun's face was in front of her now. He was taking in every detail of her. His hand was so tight on her shoulder it would probably leave a bruise.

But her words seemed to calm him down a little. He looked at her gown with disappointment.

"You're a princess now, there is no one to stop me. I will make you feel the most pleasure and make you forget everything."

The girl's heart fluttered as his head lowered towards her breasts, stopping just short.

"You are my precious wife, Sandra."

He had stopped her from moving before he took a hold of her gown's helm, pushing it aside. She let out a yelp as the cold night air invaded her exposed breasts.

Wolfrun reached for her breasts again, his hand sinking into the nylons. She grabbed his hand, holding it there.

He took hold of her breasts, grabbing them by the nipples and tugging on them hard.

"Oh," he groaned, his tongue running over her nipple. "Tell me again, Sandra."

He didn't stop tugging at her nipples as he turned his head to her neck, taking a nip at her collarbone.

"I can always make you feel every kind of pleasure. You are my precious sister, princess, wife, and empress, Sandra."

He let out a loud groan as his teeth sank into her skin. Her pussy twitched at the pain, trying to push her body towards him.

Wolfrun let go of her nipples, reaching around her back and unhooking the straps of her gown.

Wolfrun pulled the girl's gown off her shoulders. He shook his head slightly to free the gown, letting the night air pull the satin away from her skin. And then he was kneeling in front of her. He put his hands on her shoulders and moved forward until their noses were touching. He looked down at her.

"My princess?"

She gave him a happy, sweet and innocent smile.

"Yes, Wolfrun, my brother, my emperor, my husband."

He looked into her eyes and she shivered in his grasp. The night air's cold breeze had brushed his cheek and he had noticed how cold it felt.

He was looking at her breasts, taking in every detail. His hand moved towards her back, a few inches away from the sitin. She could feel his breath on her skin as he moved closer.

"My wife. You are so beautiful."

He licked the already hard nipple, swirling it around in his mouth. He took the nipple between his teeth and nipped it, then let out a loud moan as his mouth latched onto the nipple, sucking on it and teasing it. The kiss left a tingling sensation throughout her body.

The boy's hand moved to her breast, squeezing it as he latched onto the other nipple.

"You taste so good, Sandra. How can you even bear the cold?"

He left her nipples for a few minutes, caressing her belly, moving his hand over her stomach. She felt his cold fingers against her skin as he made sure to stroke her smooth, pale skin.

Sandra whimpered, moving her hand from his shoulder to his head. He was holding onto the side of her breast now, his cold fingers massaging her hard nipple. His fingers were rubbing the tip, moving in circles over it, while his lips had moved lower, kissing her stomach, moving down to her pussy.

The girl's pussy was so wet, her panties soaked through. Her hips moved slightly in anticipation of his first touch. Wolfrun heard her gasp as he put his head between her legs. She gasped when he gave her clit a kiss. Her pussy was all it could do to press against his face. Her thighs slid back, opening her pussy to him.

"Let me in, darling," he groaned.

The girl pulled his head up to look into his eyes. She wasn't lying, he could taste the wine on her lips.

"Yes, please," she whispered.

Wolfrun moved his head up, kissing her lips. He slid his tongue along her lips, his tongue meeting hers, tasting her sweetness. He moved his tongue slowly across her lips, into her mouth. She whimpered, her hand sliding into his hair. He kissed her more, laving her tongue with his tongue, massaging it. He sucked on her lips and she kissed him back. He took her mouth with his and thrust his tongue into her mouth, kissing her passionately.

Her fingers ran through his hair, taking it out of her way. He pulled his head away from hers. The girl's eyes were closed, her hands clasped tightly together in her lap. She was panting and staring into his eyes.

"That was good, wasn't it, Wolfrun?"

He gave her a soft smile.

"I'm sorry, Sandra, I didn't mean to stop, it's just… I just wanted to taste you again."

"You taste so good, my emperor."

Wolfrun had been so excited to finally have her in his grasp, his sister as his wife. He had planned on taking her virginity, his wife. But for now he was enjoying this young, innocent girl as his sister-wife, teasing and tormenting her as much as he wanted.

"Take off your panties, Sandra," he told her.

"Yes, my husband, my emperor," she replied as she lifted her legs in the air, letting him see all of her pussy.

He ran his finger over her clit, his fingers moving over it with love and intent. He moved one of his hands down her thigh to her pussy and rubbed her over her panties.

Wolfrun groaned and sucked on her pussy. She was so wet, so warm. He licked her pussy over her panties, trying to separate the lips of her pussy with his teeth. It wasn't easy, the panties were sticky and she was so wet. He slid his tongue over her pussy, tasting her sweetness.

"I'm sorry, my emperor. I can't help myself," she whispered.

"You're just as bad as I am," he grinned.

Wolfrun's fingers slipped between her legs.

"Your pussy is so beautiful. I love how pink and red your lips are," he said.

"That's my pearl," she purred.

"My pearl," Wolfrun growled and bit down hard on her clit. She moaned in pain and pleasure as his teeth dug into her hard. He ripped the panties from her body, ripping them off of her with his teeth.

She let out a yelp and pulled him up to her face. He gave her a soft kiss on the lips, sliding his tongue along hers. He sucked her clit into his mouth and gently licked her juices from it. He let her tongue go, running it over his lips, sucking at it before returning to her lips.

She moved her body so he could get closer. She pressed her groin into his.

"Can you see how wet I am for you?" she whispered in his ear.

"It's a good thing I took a shower before I came here tonight."

He removed his robe, letting it fall to the floor.

"You can feel how hard I am for you, my princess," he whispered, sliding his cock into her waiting pussy.

She moaned as he slid it into her. It had been so long since he had been with her. This was the first time he had ever taken her virginity.

"Oh," she moaned as he slowly slid into her. She bit her lip as he slowly filled her with his cock.

He slowly fucked her, his fingers twirling around her hard clit. She moved her hips back and forth to get him even deeper inside. Her body was covered with sweat and her breathing was hard, her lips swollen from him biting them.

"Yes, my emperor," she moaned. "I want you inside me all night. I want to feel your cock inside me all night "

The wetness of her pussy had started to make his cock twitch as her words caused it to become rock hard. He rolled over and grabbed her hips, giving her a deep thrust of his cock, pushing all the way into her pussy.

She yelped as his body pressed against her, spreading her legs and pushing her back against the wall. His entire body pushed against her pussy as he started fucking her hard. She pressed back, her body as tight as it could get.

"Oh, my emperor," she moaned. "It hurts, but I want it."

He didn't let up as he fucked her. He held her hips tight, sliding in and out of her. Her body squirmed as he fucked her.

"I'm sorry, Sandra, but you will just have to take all of my cock," he said, giving her a rough slap on her ass. "Your pussy will never be as tight as it is right now."

He continued to fuck her, his hands on her hips. He smacked her ass hard and deep. Her ass cheeks clenched around his cock as he slammed into her pussy.

She moved her hips back and forth, trying to get more of his cock inside her. Her pussy juices were all over his cock. She licked her lips, wanting more of him inside her. She wanted to be fucked so hard and so long that she would be sore for days.

His grip on her hips tightened, pulling her into him. She whimpered as he slammed into her.

He reached around and grabbed her nipples hard. Her breasts was rising and falling in quickness, her breathing quickening.

"Hold still, Sandra," he said, biting one nipple before slipping his hand over the other.

"It's okay, my princess," he whispered in her ear. "I will stop if you beg me to."

"Please, can you please kiss me?" she moaned.

He slapped her ass again. The slap caused her to yelp.

"That is what I want. I want you to beg me to kiss you," Wolfrun said as he kissed her on the lips, again. And again. And again. He felt more than ever that this was the girl he'd find his soulmate.

"Shhhh," she said, her eyes closed. "If you want to make me beg, kiss me harder."

He was glad that she was doing as he asked. As she reached down between her legs and touched his cock, her hand almost soaked.

He slammed into her, his body pressed against her in a way that made her feel like she was about to cum. She wanted to cum so badly, but her hand stopped moving.

He pulled his mouth away from hers and looked down at her flustered cheeks.

"Oh, Sandra, you're just so wet," he said, putting his head down and breathing heavily.

"I want you to fuck me harder. Fuck me, my emperor," she moaned, looking back up at him. She placed both hands on his ass and squeezed.

He turned his head and licked her neck, biting the soft skin. She shivered, her pussy going from full to empty in just a few short seconds.

She licked her lips as she felt the sweet juices running down her thighs. She grabbed his head and pushed it back into her mouth. She sucked hard, loving the taste of her pussy on his lips.

Wolfrun's cock started to throb inside her pussy as he felt his body tense. He pushed into her, making her feel like he was about to explode.

"Fuck me," she said, her eyes half closed. "Fuck me harder."

"You are just so beautiful, Sandra. How can I resist the temptation?" Wolfrun said, bending down so his cock would not be so deep inside her, but she could taste his cock and smell his sweat.

He grabbed her ass and pushed his cock inside her, his cock throbbing as he filled her.

Her hand slid from his ass to her clit, pumping in and out.

Her back arched as Wolfrun started fucking her with long, quick strokes.

She looked back up at him. She could see his face smiling. He looked into her eyes, his smile gone. He looked her in the eyes as he fucked her.

Her eyes flew open. Her body tensed.

"Fuck me," she screamed. "Fuck me, my emperor. Fuck me now. Fuck me forever. Fuck me so I cannot think of anything outside of you filling and giving me your warmth. Fuuuck me now. Fuck me."

He leaned down and kissed her. His lips were warm. He was now inside her, fucking her hard and fast. His hand was sliding up and down her stomach, teasing her perky nipples as he thrust into her.

"Owww!" she cried, pushing against his hand.

"I'm sorry," Wolfrun whispered in her ear, thrusting into her harder. "But I love to watch you beg."

Sandra squealed and moaned, her eyes closing.

"Oh my god, yes. Fuck me, my emperor. Fuck me harder," she cried. "Fuck me."

She writhed in his arms. Her entire body was trembling. She could barely control herself. It was coming again. The little voice in her head telling her she was about to explode. The voice that told her what to do.

The voice that always told her what to do.

Her body quaked, tightening up. She felt herself on the verge of coming again, but Wolfrun continued fucking her. He fucked her so hard and so deep that she could feel his cock touch her insides.

"Owww, oh god, yes. Fuck me, my emperor!"

"Damn, Sandra. You have a tight pussy," Wolfrun said.

"I do," she said, panting.

"I wish we had done this years ago," Wolfrun said. "It's so good to be here with you, right now. Right here."

He fucked her even harder, and now she could feel his cock pulsing inside her.

"Yes, my emperor. Fuck me harder. Please, oh, please."

He shoved into her with his whole body. Her insides were being stretched, but it felt so good.

His body went limp, and his cock pulsed inside her. He kissed her hard and pressed his lips to her neck as he came. Her pussy clenched at the pleasure.

"Oh god, yes, my emperor. Fuck me. Fuck me, my emperor."

She thrust into him as she came. He watched her. She didn't break her gaze.

Wolfrun looked into her eyes, and she saw the love, the tenderness, the longing.

"I love you," Wolfrun breathed, his eyes soft and wide. "I love you."

She reached up and gripped his head with her hands.

"I love you," she repeated.

Sandra slumped against him, her face buried in his chest. He held her tightly, whispering in her ear.

"I love you, Sandra."

"I love you, my emperor."

The air suddenly turned chilly. The lights around them dimmed. The music quieted.

And then there was silence.

"Sandra, let's get to Mother's room. Mother and Winter are waiting."

Wolfrun got to his feet and pulled her up with him. This was chilly, he turned around to find something to cover them.

He reached into his jacket pocket and retrieved the amulet hanging from his neck. "Wear this. It will protect you from the sun."

"Let's go, my emperor. Mother and Winter waiting."

He wrapped her up in his embrace and kissed her cheek.

"We should go now," Wolfrun said.

"Okay," Sandra replied.

He kissed her one more time and led her through the hall. He followed the halls, climbing up the stairs, one step at time.

She wrapped her arms around his waist, burying her head in his chest. She could feel his heart beating wildly.

"Wolfrun, what's going on?" she asked. "Are you okay? What's going on?"

"I was just having a moment," Wolfrun said, as he led her through the corridor.

"You think?"

As Wolfrun carried her to their bedroom, the royal guard waited outside.

On the bed, his mother and his wife were waiting them in their negligees.

"Sandra, how do you like this room, my love?" Christina cooed at her stepdaughter. She never cared much about her husband's bastards, but there had been wicked rumours about his bastard daughters. Fortunately, she and her son had saved this girl.

"It's beautiful, Mother, please." Sandra realized calling the Former Empress 'Mother' was almost too intimate for a mere stepdaughter.

"You can keep it, my love." But Christina didn't even mind it. She was busy pampering her new daughter.

"Why would I want to?" Sandra asked, nervously.

"Because it's yours."

"You really mean that, don't you, mother?" Wolfrun said.

"Yes, my son." Christina wrapped herself around his neck and gave him a quick kiss. "Heard you needed to talk with Helga and Sandra about many things you don't want to remember."

"It's good, mother." He took Christina's hand in his. "I'm sorry about what happened to Sandra. It wasn't right to separate her with her mother, so I will take her home this afternoon, or at the latest, tomorrow morning."

"My fault to make you meet Helga. Though the story around your heritage should have worn you out." The Former Empress stroked her son's blonde hair. She touched his face, cupped his jaw and ran her finger across the faint scar over his right eye.

"I'm very tired, mother," Wolfrun said. "I want to sleep. I don't want to remember that man soon."

The Former Emperor. Emperor Wolfric. He might be Wolfrun's father or not. Even Christina had not known. She thought getting rid of him would bring calmness to this empire and her son's heart, but the scar over his eye was a dark reminder of an ugly past.

Wolfrun had asked her to take him to their bedroom. It was cold.

"There, there, my emperor. Sleep. Sleep." Winter sneaked on Wolfrun's right side since Christina and Sandra had taken his left.

"Can I be honest with you?" he asked.

She nodded.

"Thanks for always protecting me, Winter."

She grinned. "I would make you compensate for us this afternoon another time."

"Forgive me, my wives!" Wolfrun called after his mother and the half-sister. He would tell his small family later. There was no time for explanations.

As he lay in the bed sheet, some songs quietly playing in the background, he reflected on the recent events. When he overthrew his tyrannic father, when he had intimate times with his mother and his best friend/general after the revolution, when he had met and embraced his half-sister, when he had to face his darkest side with a scholar, Helga, something had changed in him. It was as if someone opened a new gate in his soul and left it wide open, with nothing to bar him from his most painful memories, the dark place he had been shoving away for so long.

He remembered his childhood dream. He had wanted to protect the small world that he loved. Now it had expanded. Too vast, too confusing for a little prince, the wolf cub. He was suddenly reminded of another half-sister, Tora, the short-haired one, and Winter. The beloved little girl that left him, carrying his burden and bringing his mother's power with her. How wonderful they had been together as a family, how much he missed his half-siblings. How much he wanted to be with them again. The pain was unbearable, but he was fine now.

He was still too young for being a new emperor, but he had taken the crown, now he had to protect it, together with this country and his small world.

___

~To be continued~
Sponsored content

Wolfrun Saga Empty Re: Wolfrun Saga

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum